Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
Suzan Hughes Education Foundation funds programs that help children. It is a non-profit charitible foundation focused on child advocacy.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Suzan Hughes Education Foundation (SHE) The logo should incorporate the letters S, H and E as SHE is the acronym for Suzan Hughes Education Foundation.
Top 3 Things
Modernity, Strength. See these logos for inspiration: https://topnonprofits.com/lists/best-nonprofit-logos/
Please see current logo at https://suzanhugheseducation.org/ We like this option but don't love the font. Perhaps something similar would be appealing.