Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We provide support for kindergarten through 2nd grade teachers as they teach science and literacy. We develop curriculum materials and professional development. Our audience includes elementary school administrators, kindergarten through second grade teachers, and their students.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
SOLID Start: Science, Oral Language, and Literacy Development from the Start of School
Top 3 Things
Young children doing science, teachers reading to young children, teachers and young children discussing science ideas
In SOLID Start the "S" stands for Science, the "O" stands for Oral Language, the "LI" stands for Literacy, and the "D" stands for Development (we would like this to be evident in the design); we are associated with Michigan State University, so we would like our logo to be compatible with MSU's colors/designs.
No Files Added