Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Bar & Nightclub
About Your Company
We are a hookah lounge, a smoking establishment for 21+. Our target audience is young professionals, anyone who enjoys smoking, and anyone looking for a fun alcohol free environment
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
The Eye Hookah Lounge
Top 3 Things
Chill, upscale, fun
The Evil Eye symbol should be incorporated into the design. How it is represented (traditional/modern/hamsa/realistic) is up to you but we want to have the evil eye symbol in the logo itself. The evil eye protects the wearer from evil brought on by others through jealousy or envy. Our design scheme is deep navy, black, and yellow. Also the art of hookah is a tradition rooted deep in the culture of the Middle East, so middle eastern design elements are encouraged but not necessary