Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Heartland (midwest) AKPR sanctioned Kunekune show. It will be for small farmers to participate in the show (hopefully annually). I really like the idea of wheat, heart, red barn, a windmill, and of course a Kunekune pig (because it ties the "heartland" in with the whole midwestern theme).
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Heartland Kunekune Exhibition
Top 3 Things
Heritage farming, strong conformation, simple (back to basics)
The pictures below, (#1) I liked the barn and windmill; #2, I liked the pictures together (maybe with a stock of wheat coming around the side??); #3, I liked the simplicity; and #4, I really just liked the wheat; the final picture is a picture of a Kunekune pig (really it's just a fat pig with an upturned nose) - these are just ideas... use your creative juices and do whatever you think looks good!