Animal & Pet
About Your Company
• We save species all over the world by finding ways to move them from conservation breeding facilities or by moving them in one place in the wild to another.
• Target audience would be global definitely.
• Partly aimed at scientists, but should be reaching beyond that. A logo that would be attractive, memorable, engaging to the public would be great.
• CTSG Vision: A world where courageous action repairs nature’s past damage, and guards against threats of the future
• CTSG Mission: To empower responsible conservation translocations that save species, strengthen ecosystems and benefit humanity.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Probably no name at all – just an image. There should be some way of putting the long words ‘Conservation Training Specialist Group’ next to the logo when necessary. The acronym on it’s own doesn’t mean anything and it’s quite similar to other specialist groups so we may want to avoid using it.
Wondering if in a logo we could get away with just the words ‘Conservation Translocation’ – what if this wrapped around the circle? Conservation up top….Translocation below?
Top 3 Things
Hope, species diversity, global diversity, action to help.
One possibility is having the wrap around text, such as Conservation up top and Translocation below. I think we still prefer having just an image on its own and then having the ability to add text when necessary.
Perhaps different animal footprints could be incorporated, however this could get too busy.
There are some great logos that use stylized animal(s) or a part of an animal, as part of the logo
No Files Added