Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Our division offers custom embroidered aparel, mainly as B2B for company uniforms, where customers (ie. purchase managers at a company or staff at a company) order their apparel and choose to have their preset logo and/or name on the apparel. Most users purchase from their customized company store that we create for them based on their specs (i.e. which apparel goes on the site, which logos they can choose from, user permissions, etc.). We order the apparel, embroider it and ship to any location. We offer a range of apparel from hoodies and polos to safety apparel and chef wear.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Q Custom Clothing
Top 3 Things
Reliable, Simple, Quality
Below is an image of our parent company logo where we're hoping to incorporate the "Q" into our new logo using that same shape and colour. (The font that was used for that Q is Sofachrome Rg)