Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
My organization provides an application that enables barbers to run their business like a small business. The product itself is a marketplace, which implies that barbers and clients are both my target audiences. Specifically, I aim to cater to the upper echelon of barbers/barbershops and their associated clientelle. Barbershop culture is prevalent in 2 unique styles, both of which I am targeting: classic Americana and the Urban neighborhoods. I am going for a classic vibe that would equally appeal to the hip-hop barbershops as well.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Prestige, Community, Classicism
A great blueprint for what I'm looking for is the old Uber logo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/56b1087fdd0895ec1c8b472a-960-540.png. The winner should also keep in mind that the logo will serve as my app icon.