Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
We are a new entity of both performing and visual arts. Two existing organizations have amalgamted into one, Glesby Centre (Performing Arts and concerts) and the Portage District Arts Centre - PDAC (visual arts and programing). We are doing a lauch of a new name and need a modern refreshing logo. We want our new organizations to be the hub for arts in our community.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Arts and Entertainment
Top 3 Things
Modern, professional and vibrate
Prairie Fusion should be more visible, with Arts and Entertainment in the logo but a lot smaller.
No Files Added