Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Art & Design
About Your Company
My community organization is led by a group of educated women with a desire to share real stories of African-American women and womanhood. We will use various forms art to usher the creative writing process and to hold a safe space for women. Our drafted tag is: “Immerse yourself into the rhythmic vision of Black womanhood through sight, sound and song.”
Logo: Woman backing the audience while glancing over shoulder. Dress is designed as waves, capturing the colors--Blues/Teals Purple, Red, Royal blue/fuchsia/Lavender/orange.--soft yet bold.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Femininity, Royalty, Rhythmic flow
No Files Added