Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Re-Serve is a fintech company specializing in prepaid debit cards and saving accounts. Our target audience includes the unbanked and underbanked U.S. households.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Support, Reward, and Security
Competitors in our space includes Chime and American Express Bluebird. We'd like to see a clever take that incorporates either the concept of rewards, piggybanks, or an image that is recognizable and can stand alone even without the company name.