Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
I am a part time, self employed yoga teacher who wants to take the next step to professionalize my own business by creating my own logo for business cards & a website.
My name is Daniela Gröbmeyer and I decided to work with my own name.
I need two designes: one without lettering (which I could use on photos & videos) and one with lettering for business cards etc.
For me, its really important that it's a modern logo. As pretty it may be - no indian vibes, very clean and simple.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Daniela Gröbmeyer Yoga
Top 3 Things
I defined some attributes which distinguish me as a yoga teacher:
⦁ present, straight & mindful
⦁ modern, creative
For further information: I wear a tattoo on my forearm, which I thought could be used in my logo (maybe a part of it, not as a copy). I don't need this tattoo to be part of it, it's just an idea. Please feel free to incorporte your own ideas!