Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
This company provides expertice to the bio/pharm and medical device industries in the sectors of regulatory support and submission [global], custom learning solutions, medical communication and publication, and contract research organization (CRO) vetting. The target audience will be small to mid-level companies that are tasked with outsourcing their medical writing services.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
TWW Medical Communications
Top 3 Things
Reliability, transformative, intelligence/experience
I would like to see if TWW could be made into an icon of sorts-preferably a raven. If that is not possible, icon of raven-type bird with a seed and seed in talons [circular]. I'm going for strength/transformation and seeds are illustrative of growth/renewal/wisdom, etc. The bird would be black/ black outline, seeds in the preferred color palatte [organge/red/yellow]. The icon [if not made of stylized letters] would be atop of TWW | Medical Communications. Screenshots [below] reflect some of the design ideas that I find appealing.