Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Advertising & Marketing
About Your Company
We are a digital marketing consultancy focused on targeting growth-mode SMBs and start-ups. We believe transparent collaboration and data-driven decision making is the smart path to optimize all aspects of our clients’ demand creation, content marketing, and lead nurturing campaigns.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Approachable, Straight Forward, Honest
Color scheme I'm thinking: salmon, sky blue, light brown. I'd like the "M" in Möve to be the most ornate piece of the entire wordmark. I've included a sketch of what I envision. The top part of the "M" should resemble a crown (sort of) with multiple layers almost eliciting the message that our strategies are multi-layered, we're thorough and transparent.