Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We sell athletic headbands for all ages in sports & fitness. A lot of baseball & football players will be involved so like the logo to be visable on the front of the piece for great branding!
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Strong, professional, solid
Hi! So I know exactly what I want I just can't draw so wanted to get something from you. The first logo is BBZ in a certain design I sketched out. The Z could be changed up, happy to look at any suggestions but this is the general idea. We like the B's linked, I'll attach the file. The second is a bumble bee. Perhaps one smiling but open to see a couple different kinds. The bee will he used alone from the BBZ. BBZ will be the tag on the headband. Thanks!