Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a small 2.5 acre farm in McKinney, Texas that will offer fresh eggs, homegrown produce, and goat milk soap and cosmetics. In addition we will produce a blog with posts about sustainable agriculture, homesteading, recipes, etc. Our products will be marketed locally from a farmstand as well as farmers markets, and select nonperishable items will be offered for sale online. Our name comes from our two beloved horses, Pepper and Mac. Sadly, Mac passed away unexpectedly around 4 weeks ago.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Local, Sustainable, Professional