Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are starting a small hobby farm just outside of Nashville, TN. We will initially just be selling eggs, and keeping "pet" goats... but will grow in the future to some produce and potentially adding alpaca and highland cattle.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Rustic Haven - A Simple Farmstead
Top 3 Things
Farm, family, rustic charm
We would like to see Rustic Haven in a larger print and then "A Simple Farmstead" (No quotes) underneath. We believe that we would like to have a "drawn" version of our house in the logo, possibly in the background. I've attached the front elevation drawing from our plans. In the links, there is one that uses an almost "Tiffany" blue that would be a nice color to use.
We like the feel of the other attached images, plus these links: