Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
Our client is a new company focused on delivering fiber optic engineering services to the telecommunications, cable tv, and government (municipal, state, federal) markets.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Lampke Communications Services (LCS)
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Expertise, Purpose
The logo needs to include three elements: 1. Company name (Lampke Communications Services), 2. Company initials (LCS), 3. Fiber Optic Cable image (snaking blue colored cable with yellow star burst emulating from its tip - google fiber optic cable image for examples). We're looking for innovative designs including medallions that best represent our business. Competitors include Mastec and Dycom
No Files Added