Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
Robotic Process Automation for Medicare Billing
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Efficient, Easy to use, Reliable
BillingRobot.com will be the name of the web site. This service will fill out a form in 5 seconds and be 100% error free. This kind of software is called Robotic Process Automation (RPA); other RPA marketers heavily promote human-looking robot icons. We think that's a bad idea because people are anxious about robots. BillingRobot is more like a helpful pet than a human. We would like the logo to consist of a small icon that can also be used for a favicon in the browser, plus the stylized name BillingRobot. In practice, the icon will precede the name like:
Readability is very important to us. This logo will be used on a website and will appear on small screens, too, so overly complex designs are not favored.
No Files Added