Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Travel & Hotel
About Your Company
We are a new blog targeted towards moms with children in middle school, grade school, or preschool. Our goal is to inform and inspire moms to take thier kids on incredible family adventures, in my hometown of St. Louis, MO, nationally, or internationally. Our target is moms between the ages of 25 and 50.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
A Family On The Go
Top 3 Things
Simplicity, A Touch Of Femininity, Fresh
Given this is for a blog, it will be the first thing a visitor sees, so I would prefer a horizontal logo treatment. Also, I will include this logo in all of the images on the blog that I share on social so I need something that will work well in the corner of an image and not detract too much from the image. I need 3 versions of the logo. 1 in full color, 1 in white, and 1 in black. Please visit the blog at www.afamilyonthego.com but we do not need to stick with the current color pallete. Please keep in mind that the target is a mom between the ages of 25 and 50 and not the kids. Designs should not be child-like. The logo will also go on the white background of the site so needs to work well on white.