Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
Toss Time makes portable tables for a drinking game called Beer Dye. The game invloves 4 players on a 4x8 table and tossing a die in the air having it bounce on the other side of the table where the opposing team must catch the die prior to it hitting the ground. The target audiences are college kids, tailgaters and beach goers.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Sport, Leisure, Party
We would like the logo to be used with some geometric shape as the background. Preferably a circular border as this will be used on the table as markers for where the players will be placing their cups.
No Files Added