Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Homer Curling Club
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This logo should be a slightly more modern version of a heraldic crest that displays the symbols and identity of the Homer Curling Club, a curling club in Homer, Alaska that was formed in 2014. The design should not be too complicated or difficult to draw a basic interpretation of, but it shouldn't be overly simple like a contemporary business or company brand. The emphasis needs to be on being a crest with more literal symbolism.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The style of the logo/crest should be within the realms of these two examples.
The first is the Portland Curling Club http://www.evergreencurling.com/members/...
It is slightly too modern for what is envisioned, but it is simple and clean. It also has a main element that can be isolated as a more business style logo which is a nice feature.
The second example here is for the Royal Kingston Curing Club
It is definitely more crest in style but the crest we need should be more modernized in shape, arrangement, and depiction.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The Homer Curling Club crest will be a completely new creation as there is no official crest or logo yet to date.
- The theme should use a somewhat soft, sea glass palette as the city of Homer is heavily associated with maritime activity and the club plays at an ice rink located on a very thin, 4 mile long peninsula in the middle of the Kachemak Bay. (A play on sea glass, ice, and stone is a good coloring theme to keep in mind)
- The shield portion of the crest should be roughly bell-shaped because the arena's namesake is for a member of the Bell family.
- The crest should incorporate the Big Dipper as depicted on the flag of Alaska in the top center of the overall design, whether its in the shield or an extra element in a blazon. (Midnight blue and yellow/gold can be a secondary color palette as well)
- The crest should incorporate a stylized curling stone with a yellow/gold cap and two modern style curling brooms (the ones with fabric pads currently in use)
- The crest should be written in all caps, and also say "EST. 2014" at the bottom somehow to date the club's foundation.
- Although the outline of the crest should be symmetrical (excluding any Big Dipper portion if its outside the shield), asymmetrical impressions and style in individual elements are welcome, especially if they evoke the movement of ocean water.
No Files Added