Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
CumulusCode is a web programming consultancy. Our slogan is: "Realizing your lofty ideas"
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
At the very least, we will need a logo for the site. Ideally a cloud, or something like that.
Additionally, our homepage will be a single page, with multiple other things found in the sky moving slowly in the background. These should have a slight cartoony flavor, but still within the realm of a professional site.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Prospective clients. We need to appear both as professional and whimsical.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I somewhat like the clouds from http://therissingtonpodcast.co.uk/ .
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must be in vector format, and must look good in black-and-white (for example, printed out).
No Files Added