Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Cool / Energetic
2. Easy to remember
3. Customers would like to come when they see this logo
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo could be Image + text, image only or text only.
I have also attached our existing logo, I particular like this kind of design as I can take out part of full-version logo as a standalone small logo. If you look at our existing logo, we usually take out the "O" with the arrow as our Facebook thumbnail.
If it's hard to fit "Arena" into the logo design. Only "Crossfire" is also acceptable.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Q1: What does your company do?
My company is originally named CROSSFIRE ARCHERY HK
you can visit our website at www.crossfire.hk for more information or visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/crossfirehongkong
Originally we are only an operator of Archery Tag in Hong Kong, we did not have a permanent location, we rented different venues/schools to operate our games to the customers.
Due to the high demand and business development. We will soon open up a venue in Hong Kong city centre. This will be our first venue and we will add a lot of new elements into it so we have to make a new logo/rebrand.
Here are the new elements:
1. We will add new games/sports to the business so it cannot be very "Archery-Tag" related. Therefore, apparently we cannot allow the "arrow" within the logo because we do not want to give people the feeling that we only do archery tag.
2. The new games/sports will be included, but not limited to, Bubble Soccers, Dodge Ball, Laser Tag, Beer Pong, Playstation 4, Pool, Darts, flip cups etc. (basically all kinds of cool, party games you may think of)
3. The venue will have a NEON theme, meaning we will heavily invest on lighting to create a neon, glow-in-the-dark, galaxy environment at both the pitch (with artificial grass) and the resting/party area.
(Lightings included: Many UV lights, Laser, Smoke machine, bubble machine, moving colored spotlights, strobe lights, LED, etc.)
Basically like a dancing club with all the decoration/furniture will be fit into that theme, for example, glowing bubble soccer, glowing archery tag, neon beer pong.
I think you can pretty much get the idea, basically it will be a very cool and modern venue for party rental, like a frat house :)
Q2: Describe your customers
1. Young Professional
3. Corporate clients
These are the three main targeted market, but we basically open to anyone. Who doesn't like party? :)
If you would like additional information. Please feel free to ask. I will upload the answer here :)
Thank you very much. Merry Christmas and Happy 2015 !!
No Files Added