Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The crest needs to look like one of those crests that colleges usually put in the degrees they give once you get your degree.
2) The crest needs to include the name of our academic organization "ICBMED"
3)The crest needs to include the Latin quote "SAPERE AUDE" inside the band below
4) The crest needs to have one color only - kind of dark red color.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
crest with latin text and four images.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The crest will include four different drawings or images pertaining to our organization (explanatory files included for orientation purposes):
1) Clip-art of "las torres de la redonda logroo" (file included).
2) The name of our organization "ICBMED" (file included- eliminate medical language certification)
3) Sign of medicine looking old like the file included.
4) Laurels with the wording "Medical Language Certification" inside (file included).
No Files Added