Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Alicia Nicole Design
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Alicia Nicole Design is a boutique event design and styling firm that specializes in elaborate and uniquely stylish dessert tables for high-end social affairs. Our dessert tables are created using tasteful and inspired design elements to spark conversation and help bring celebrations to life.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. The target customer is a chic, saavy, and sophisticated woman between the ages of 25-44. She is confident, classy, and not afraid to speak her mind.
2. The logo should embody feminine luxury and style yet still be classic and modern. Keep the logo as compact as possible.
3. The logo will be used for a variety of promotional materials that include but are not limited to: Business cards, website/blog, letterhead, stickers. The logo should translate easily amongst these outlets.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text and Text-only are acceptable.
For text-only logos, please make it as creative as possible (i.e. utilize unique typefaces and fonts, create an emblem by enclosing/turning it into an interesting shape, or use the initials in a creative way)
For colors please stick with: Black & White + 1-2 Colors (Aqua, Magenta, Amethyst, Red, Fuschia, Orange, Blue). Please keep it simple.
Possible elements to incorporate: Ampersand symbol (company's initials are AND), bows, interesting shapes, unique and feminine illustrations.
Please stay away from overly rigid/corporate-looking logos and please do not use any clip-art or stock images unless they absolutely fit with the theme. Please do not use dessert images.
No Files Added