Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image is first choice, but a close second are logos that make creative use of the business name in the logo.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I would like a mobius strip in the logo somehow. The name is inspired by air being ever present and a mobius strip that is a rather simple shape with subtly complex structure, having only one surface and one edge. So, it seems simple, but it actually isn't as simple as it first appears.
I'm an Engineer and provide consulting in a number of different industries from food and beverage, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and other manufacturing companies. I specialize in automation.
The shared file is a logo for another of my companies that was done using Crowdspring. I like the colors and the shapes used; I was very happy with the results.
For this logo, I like the idea of yellow, white, grays or blues. Not any or all of those colors, but I'm not a fan of reds, purples or browns.
No Files Added