Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
Civil Engineering & Construction professionals & students (surveyors, setting out engineers, civil engineers, quantity surveyor, structural engineers etc).
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
CIVIL ENGINEER PRO
Top 3 Things
Simple Intelligence, Professionalism, accuracy/ precision
Civil engineering is all about precision if you can incorporate a feel of accuracy to the logo that will be great. I want the logo to be simple but portray a modern professional approach that can relate to the industry. The company is for my new website that is going to educate and provide tools/ spreadsheets/ calculations for setting out engineers and surveyors in construction. I had an idea to use a retro target as the O in PRO. Use your expertise and artistic brain to create something amazing. I’m looking forward to seeing your work 😃