Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I own a pecan orchard in rural South Georgia called Turkey Tales Orchard. My main product is pecans and pecan products. I don't have a target audience per se yet because I have been rehabilitating the orchard for five years. When I bought it, it was in a state of disrepair. It's better now. I have reserved a domain name; turkeytalesorchard.com for a future website but I need a logo.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Turkey Tales Orchard
Top 3 Things
Classic Rural Americana
I really like the idea of a wild turkey or some component thereof in the logo. If there is a way to upload pictures I can share the sign I had made that is above my front gate.