Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Classery.com is a website where teachers publish privatly organised classes (e.g. cooking or yoga classes) and participants can book them. The 3 top things we would like to communicate through our logo:
1. fun: it's about a new experience, it's about learning something new and different - and this will be fun!
2. simplicity: it will become the easiest thing in the world to find an adaquate class for your personal need
3. inspiration: it should motivate to learn something new and try something different.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo should definitly contain the name classery. Image is optional. What I really like is the example of amazon.com - very simple, distingtive, and with a nice meaningful image (arrow from a to z).
Further examples I like:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo should be unique with a distinctive colour code (one colour preferred)
No Files Added