Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Promote meaningful school change that benefits students. Target audience is innovative educational leaders (and teachers), who are drive by a call for social justice.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
For the overarching icon, “Deeper Learning” and for the two derivative icons, “Critical Thinking” and “Learning How to Learn”
Top 3 Things
(1) Interconnections (between the six elements -- schools can't leave out one set -- and the phrase "Deeper Learning"); (2) This learning prepares students for success in their careers, and civic/everyday life; (3) equity and social justice (we need to make sure those furthest from opportunity get their fair chance)
(See attached document)