Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I am a yoga educator & teacher - I lead local workshops and teacher trainings along with international and local retreats. I also teach yoga and pilates classes from beginner to experienced. My target audience is mostly women between 30-70 years old. My classes focus on mixing science and evidence-based physical movement with fun - I play lots of popular music in my classes and infuse laughter and lightness along with learning. I am passionate about teaching not just the movement and science but philosophy and history as well.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Jess Purtell Yoga
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Clean, Clear
I love the moon and have a tattoo of a mandala in a crescent moon on my arm (I've attached a picture of it) I would like the artwork and text to work together to form the logo.