Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
People interested in training on a BikeErg. I develop programs that you can use if you have a BikeErg. The target group is anything from 20-60 years old.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
BikeErg - Toghter We Ride
Top 3 Things
Modern, Mature and Sophisticated
I would like the bike (in the attached pictures) or parts of the bike to be included in the logo. Either the whole bike, the steering wheel or the pedals.