Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Animal & Pet
About Your Company
We help people from the United States prepare for domestic and international air travel with their pets by providing a comprehensive and personalized checklist of pre-flight to-do's and airline, veterinary, and health certificate requirements.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Your Travel Vet
Top 3 Things
Helpful, Straightforward, Professional
I was thinking of a pet-friendly, cartoonish logo of a dog flying an old open-cockpit propeller plane (but am open to anything -- impress me!). I will require high res, vector file formats so that I may edit them in the future if need be. I prefer golden retrievers if a dog will be used. If you were thinking of something like a caricature, attached is a photo of myself and my dog, Fenway.