Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
This is for a comic book series. Geared toward 18-40 year olds. It's quirky and upbeat, though can occasionally get edgy.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Charming, quaint, playful
This is an umbrella logo, tying a few comic book stories together, and I will later attach sub-logos to this logo. I've attached examples of sub-branding and have attached one of my sub-logos (Rebel Blue) as a sample to use so I can see how another logo could be attached. Or you could use one of the other sub-titles as an example.
Logo - sub-logo:
Hedonia Falls - Pointless Powers
Hedonia Falls - Kid Fantastics
Hedonia Falls - Rebel Blue (see attached logo)