Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Church & Spirtual/Meditation Center. The audiencee would be both internal (those attending the church and already participating in ministries) and then also external (potential members, those interested in learning more about the church, recipients of church ministries, etc.)
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Christ Episcopal Church
Top 3 Things
Minimal, Worshipful, Serenity
Cross shape as provided in upload should be maintained with the placement of the corss & rounded edges of the cross.
4 open spaces should reflect the 4 Gospels.
Ring concept should serve as a message that eternity is available as well as a 'Zen' ring for contemplation/meditation.
Monotone w/ pops of colors.
Would like to see variations with Christ Episcopal Church as the name and Spirtuality Center as the name.