Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
We are two women running a local San Diego bakery of custom pies, cakes, and cheesecakes. We sell to people who want high quality desserts made by local artists. We sell to families and parents.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Pies or Cakes, a sun, delicious welcoming local baked goods
I love the idea of a sun with a pie piece coming out of it with our name around it - we definitely want a round logo. But we are open to other ideas as long as it is round. I love peaches and yellows. The logo should predominantly show that we are a bakery but with a sunshine flare.