Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Games & Recreational
About Your Company
This logo is for a 60 foot yacht called Corporate Office. It is a beautiful Prestige 550 yacht used by a marina management company for business purposes in a fun, recreational environment. The boat is used for doing business and is also used by employees of the company for vacation. The boat resides in Florida and the Bahamas and is registered out of Austin, TX.
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Luxury, Adventure, Fun, Water/Boating
The boat's name is on the back in ornate cursive. Please see pictures of the boat. I would like the lettering to look somewhat similar to the name on the boat. The logo will be used primarily for towels, cups, hats, shirts, and potentially to update the name on the back of the boat.