Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I'm a prominent artist who makes custom handmade jewelry. Silver, gold and sapphires (and other precious/semi-precious stones) are uniquely brought together to make one of a kind pendants, earrings, etc.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Quietly Wild Studio
Top 3 Things
Creativity, uniqueness and desireable
Perhaps something 3-D looking (although not an absolute requirement). The logo should be clever and strike a balance between the understated and the wild motivation behind each jewelry design. No formal wedding ring type graphics should be used. This is not formal jewelry, but rather wearable art with many hours in each piece.
No Files Added