Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Animal & Pet
About Your Company
We are a small animal (cat and dog) full-service veterinary hospital, and have been tightly integrated within the same community for 35 years. As a result, we have a deep connection with many of our clients, often serving multiple generations of the same family, and caring for many of our patients from birth to the end of their lives 10-20 years later. We combine this long history and deep emotional connection with our clients and patients with a strong commitment to top quality, progressive medicine. After 35 years in the same location, we have just built a brand-new state of the art hospital, and we are taking the opportunity to update our logo at the same time. To understand what we stand for and want to express through our branding, here are our values: EXCELLENCE (client and patient care that consistently exceeds expectations), PARTNERSHIP (kindness and support through the joys and challenges of your pet's life), COMPASSION (being present to the emotions that we share with pets and the people who love them), ETHICS (honesty and integrity in everything we do), and COMMUNITY (giving back to pets and people in need through a culture of service and education).
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
For this project we are only looking for the dog and cat graphic for the logo - we will position the graphic to the left of the clinic name.
Top 3 Things
Connection/warmth, progressive, professional
We already have a logo graphic (attached), but in conjunction with the opening of our brand new state of the art pet hospital, we want to 1) update and modernize the look of our logo, and 2) add a cat to our logo so all our patients are represented.
We have been working with a designer, but since we don't know exactly what we want the cat and dog to look like, it has been very hard to provide constructive feedback, and we have realized that we actually need to see how a variety of artists would capture this specific dog and cat (two beloved clinic pets of ours - Lucy and Timmy) in a graphic.
Specific things that we know from our work so far are that
1) we don't want it overly detailed and complicated - we're not going for portraits, but we do want to capture the spirit of these two pets
2) we want to update and modernize the look of the dog and move away from the colourblocking but still have the dog in the new logo be recognizable as the same dog, for continuity
3) To create a sense of connection, we would like to have the dog and cat looking at the viewer and making eye contact if possible, but we are open to alternatives, since we want to see a variety of art styles/interpretations to see what we like most, and not all may allow that level of detail
4) We have looked at a number of different positionings of the cat and dog and generally prefer them side by side (versus cat over top of, or overlapping the dog), but again that may have just been due to the style of art we were looking at - since our ultimate goal is to see a range of artistic interpretations and styles, we are open to seeing different placements of the cat and dog.
5) We don't want it to look "cartoon-y" - we want something warm but sophisticated/professional.
The logo graphic can be in grayscale, but if you want to include colour, here are the colours of our new clinic (Benjamin Moore paint colours - easily googled via the name and code - we do not have closest Pantone equivalents selected yet):
Primary clinic colour: Mysterious Af-565
Accent/complementary colours: Florida Keys 2050-40, Moroccan Spice Af-285, Capri Sun 2047-40, Pear Green 2028-40.
Overall, we are looking for inspiration/a different artistic style for the cat and dog graphic, and we will give the winning entry to our designer, and may make additional changes before incorporating it in our final logo. (We have a guaranteed winner though, we absolutely want to pay the designer who comes up with our favorite interpretation). As a result, we would like the final file to be a 100% vector, transparent background .ai file, and would appreciate receiving it in png and editable PDF formats as well.
Feel free to ask any questions that you have, and we will do our best to provide guidance! Thank you for helping us keep the spirit of our beloved Lucy and Timmy with us as we grow!