Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The business is called Backyard Bounty. We design, build, and maintain organic vegetable gardens for private residence, schools, and business. We are fully organic and provide high end services, planting, and lessons to our elite base of clients. These gardens are typically build in people's backyards and are raised beds that are fenced in with a classic cedar design.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
vegetables, home, health, growing, planting, education