Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Our organization is called "The Crossing Retreat Center"...AKA, "The Crossing". We are a Christian Retreat and Conference Center located in Central Nebraska. We conduct retreats, conferences and summer camping programs for churches, Christian businesses and other faith-based organizations whose desire is to get away from everyday life and experience God in powerful ways.
Our three-word byline is, "Refocus - Recharge - Renew".
We are hoping for a strong, clean and easily identifiable logo that will look good in black, white, B&W, full color and gray scale. It should be able to be used as a stand-alone icon, with the name "The Crossing", and with our 3-word byline attached.
The 4 Core Values that we hold to are:
1. Christian Purpose: We will honor Christ by serving and hosting Christian retreats, camps, and conferences.
2. Excellence: We will provide the highest possible level of service and quality to our guests
3. Hospitality: We will strive to make every guest feel welcomed, loved, and respected.
4. Teamwork: We will work together to achieve our goals and overcome challenges
We are joining with The Christian Retreat network (christianretreatnetwork.org) as one of their member locations. Please take a look through their website to get an idea of what they do. You can also check out our current social media posts to see what we have been doing lately. https://www.facebook.com/camplex/ and https://www.instagram.com/camplex1/ also https://www.instagram.com/neyouthministries/
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Nature, Faith, Renewal
https://neag.org/the-crossing-at-lexington/ is our current web page. This is very outdated... we want a completely new look!
No Files Added