Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
CraneWatch.com is a new website, already in early beta testing, that provides a one-stop source of information on construction sites with tower cranes in New York City.
A logo is needed that embodies the site's mission, which is to improve construction site safety by integrating photos, government documents, and user-supplied content in an easy-to-use website.
The logo should be iconic and memorable, and appropriate to the safety-inspired mission of the site. Color palettes should either be compatible with the existing demo site at www.cranewatch.com and/or be presented in the context of a revised color scheme.
No Files Added