Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Craft Exchange aims to be a leading crafts site and social network, offering classes, how-to information, forums and groups, rich content, and a commerce platform for selling crafts and buying supplies. (We are starting with classes, and will expand from there.) The logo should be clean and simple, but if possible it should also convey the idea of a crafts gathering place or marketplace. It should NOT look fussy or old-fashioned like traditional crafting books and magazines.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
(1) Love of crafts and materials; (2) a sense of design elegance (a key value for good crafters); and (3) the idea of connecting around crafts or the crafting experience
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'm open to any logo style that meets the requirements listed above.
No Files Added