Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
Cobre (Copper in Spanish) Kitchen + Cocktails. We are an energetic craft food and drink restaurant/bar taking inspiration from the natural elements of the Southwest highlighting local flavors and prepared with technique and thoughtfulness regardless the time of day. Informed clientele, travel and experience minded, skew younger demo, equal with male/female 25+, small group.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Cobre Kitchen + Cocktails
Top 3 Things
Energy, Uniqueness, Hip
We plan to use the logo both on our vanity website and on our menus. Rendering attached.