Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
CPBF is a new intellectual property law practice located at One Word Trade Center, New York. Founded by four highly experienced IP attorneys, the firm specializes in the application and defense of patent, trademark, and copyright protections.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Company name: Chinta Perdomo Berks & Fratangelo LLC
Initials: CBPF Counsel
Tagline: The Intellectual Property Law Experts
Web URL: www.cpbfcounsel.com
Top 3 Things
1) founded by highly experienced attorneys with a deep understanding of intellectual property law
2) focused on patent, trademark, copyright, with experience spanning application, prosecution and defense of these protections
3) approachable and stable, always ready to help
The name is a mouthful, so probably a logotype using the firms initials, with full name and tag line either above, below or around the logotype.
I'm attaching three very rough comps, would like to see these and other approaches developed further. Open to iconographic approaches as well, but not something trite like "blind justice" or "balance scales."
No Files Added