Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am a consulting engineer working primarily in corrosion control for buried water infrastructure such as water transmission and distribution pipes. My clients are mostly conservative engineers. A "water drop" is a good, simple icon.
I need to update my existing logo which can go on both letterhead and caps. My company's name includes "Inc." and I often use the acronym "CPSI."
My business objective is to solve my customers' corrosion problems - hence I strive to offer "solutions" to "Corrosion Problems."
More information about who I am and what my company does is available at my website: www.cpsolutionsinc.net.
No Files Added