Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Passion about Basketball, Quality, and Credibility with the content on the site
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are looking to have a newspaper like feel - Similar to the New York Times or Boston Globe's logo. Also Grantland's logo is what we'd want to have for a look
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Courtside Chronicle is a basketball-centric blog focusing on in-depth player analysis, game recaps, and articles on basketball culture. Posts are in-depth. We want to convey the quality of a major news organization like the New York Times or Grantland.
No Files Added