Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The idea of the site is to do reviews about hosting, so you'll have "good hosts" and "bad hosts". A simple hosting review site.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We want to display these reviews with couch icons, where a "good host" is represented by a nice couch to sleep on, and a "bad host" is represented by a dirty couch or something. We're open to pretty crazy stuff.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Random web-savvy visitors.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We'd like to see cute icons maybe a bit like we see here: www retailmenot com
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A couch on either the "good" or "bad" option and some creative stuff about what a good or bad host would entail.
For example, a good host would offer you wine, while a bad host would have a really annoying cat... or anything else.
No Files Added