Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- C1X stands for "Class One Exchange", meaning that it is an exchange marketplace (like a stock exchange) where premium online advertisements are bought and sold. Hence, it must be a sophisticated, professional, premium look/feel.
- Since C1X heavily uses data science, there should be a futuristic look to the logo as well
- C1X is a global business, so it should be acceptable to a wide range of audiences from various cultural backgrounds. Hence, it should be simple, clean and sophisticated, while being futuristic, technology-driven and stylish at the same time.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Image + "class one exchange"
Image + "Premuim advertising Platform"
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is an old logo design that we made, but the "1" looks like a capital "i" instead, and the logo might be a bit too simple.
No Files Added