Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
This project consists of creating 2 separate enhancements to an existing logo. The look of the existing logo should remain the same with the exception of the enhancements. First enhancement consists of incorporating the word Today into the existing logo. Second enhancement consists of incorporating the word Now into the existing logo. It does not matter if the words are upper case, lower case, combination, etc. it is up to the Creatives discretion.
For branding purposes, the look and color scheme of the existing logo should not be altered.
Background on COPE: COPE provides treatment of mental health problems such as depression via the Internet and telephone. The goal of COPE is to provide psychotherapy that is confidential, convenient, and can be done from ones home or office. Customers may receive counseling via (a) secure email (b) video conference (c) telephone and (d) live chat.
An existing website for COPE can be found at www.copenc.com.
No Files Added